12 dezembro 2011




take my prize
taste myself
the wonders days,
it's fine

once my life
i step and slide
i grow and talk
but you don't tell me

i escape from dones
i grow inside
i taste your god to deny
yourself to mine

take my prize
take your gun
i drive inside
of a wrong road to fight

i clap and don't
i smile to the one
who smile to the girl
who is petrified to fight

you smell hope
so why should you
grow in places
of the new concept

i smile too
the girl smile smooth
so i should i
come to get you..

2 Comments:

Blogger Nuno Guronsan said...

Um portento de música. Um portento de disco. Visto duas vezes ao vivo e a cores. Não me canso.

Abraço.

segunda-feira, dezembro 12, 2011 11:15:00 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Adoro! Quando ouvi pela 1ª vez andrew bird,lembrei-me logo de noiserv. Mas este português é mais "homem dos 7 instrumentos"

terça-feira, dezembro 13, 2011 1:33:00 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home